Palmal Group Job Circular 2020, Applications are invited for immediate appointment of Medical Assistant for our factories located at Ashulia (Jamgora). Competitive attractive salary be given to the deserving candidates. Application from above mentioned locations be given high priority. Necessary PPE and safety precautions be provided/assured by the company while on duty.
- Help to resuscitate patients in an emergency before hospital admission .
- Provide medical assistance during emergency situations, such as CPR, AED, prevent shock, control severe bleeding, prevent spinal damage, etc.
- Administer intravenous medications, drips, and oxygen (only EMT-P) .
- Evaluate a patients condition to determine the right course of treatment .
- Aid in the transfer of patients to the emergency units of hospitals.
- Help to calm down the family members of the victim and the public on scene.
- Keep the equipment clean after use.
- Check and replace damaged and used supplies
- Diploma(Diploma in Medical Technology) completed.
- Diploma in Medical Technology
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Paramedic related degree/ diploma.
- 1 – 3 years of experience is required.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Textile
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 24 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Having 1-3 years experience in Garment Sector as Paramedic/Medical Assistant.
- Ability to works in stressful and diversified working environment
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Medical Assistant
- Experience should include the following skills: Garments/Textile
- Medical allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Other admissible benefits as per company policy.