Sr. Manager Job Circular 2020 in Bangladesh, Mazada Consortium Limited is one of the fastest-growing business organization in Bangladesh and as a sister concern of Mazada Group, we are a local reputable brand name that has built up a reputation delivering projects and partnering with only the best market leaders within their spectrum. We are actively involved with Heavy Lifting & Haulage (Inland & Marine), Engineering & Construction (Mechanical- Civil- Electrical), Erection & Fabrication, Shipping & Project Logistic, Clearing & Forwarding, Turnkey Project Handling etc. We are working with Multinational companies / EPC Contractors specially in Power Plant, Energy- Oil & Gas Project, Offshore & Onshore Project, Infrastructure Development, Petrochemical, Cement, Steel, Bridge, Port, Jetty and other Industrial Projects.
As well as we are involved with Sales, Rent and Service of Construction Equipment, Crane, Materials Handling Equipment, Port Handling Equipment, Power Generator, and Spare Parts etc. We are the sole distributor of world-renowned manufactures i.e. Manitou – France, Kobelco – Japan, Atlas Copco – Belgium, Terex Fuchs – Germany, Casagrande Spa – Italy, Chowa – Japan for our country. We have a strong sales team and experience service workforce and have our own stockyard & service center for our territory.
We are looking competent, smart, result oriented, self-motivated, energetic, honest & sincere person for our Accounts & Finance Department.
- Analyze monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows) and effectively convey analysis to staff as requested.
- Preparation of Cost & Budget Statement.
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary.
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company.
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Ensure operational compliance with policies, procedures and regulations for any necessary entities.
- Any other duties & responsibilities as assigned by the management.
- ACA or Professional Level Qualified (from ICAB).
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Well organized with good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Organize tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple tasks.
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the really deserving candidate.