Navana Group Job Circular 2020, Navana Career at Engineering Limited (NEL) is one of the most advanced Plastics, uPVC Pipe & Fittings Manufacturing & trading company in Bangladesh.
- Maintain compliance with VAT acts and rules and keep close liaison with Government regulatory bodies.
- Prepare 9.1, 9.3, 9.4 Maintain 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.5, 6.6, 6.7, 6.8, and 4.1.
- Transfer finished goods from the Production Unit to all Depots as per delivery challan.
- Preserved different mushak documents for further reference and forwarding.
- Reconcile of finished goods stock between VAT record & store record.
- Prepare VAT related report as per senior’s instruction.
- Perform such other duties and responsibilities whenever assigned by authority from time to time.
- Bachelor’s /Masters in Accounting/Finance from any educational institution.
- 1 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounting and VAT, Income Tax and VAT
- Age at least 24 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Conversant with Oracle-ERP (EBS) software.
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Reporting and Analytical Capabilities.
- Knowledge of MS office (especially advanced level in MS Excel) & Internet browsing.
- Efficiently manage and meet deadlines
- Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Other benefits as per the policy of the company.