Senior UI/UX Designer Job Description 2020, We are looking for a Senior Design thinking ninja, UI visionary, and UX wizard who can generate amazing digital experiences for web or mobile-based solutions.
- Advanced experience in Figma or equivalent tool.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating experience creating user-centred design solutions across multiple interfaces and screen sizes.
- Experience on SAAS UI design, Example: https://bit.ly/3kaCFJn and https://bit.ly/2ZsgMgD
- Experience on landing page design and marketing site design, Example: https://bit.ly/2Fng79B and https://bit.ly/3ka8QbV and https://bit.ly/2RlLOCI
- Working closely with the UX Lead plan, design, document, and communicate the product experience flow.
- Help to research, explore, and define user interaction models.
- Explore and create various art assets to be featured in the experience.
- Use abstract thinking to keep a critical eye on product experience consistency in order to avoid legacy thinking and divergent interactions– suggesting/implementing better options where found.
- Ability to digest design specifications and develop into user flows and design concepts (e.g., sketches, wireframes, mockups) reflecting multiple options for intuitive, elegant, and technically-feasible interface.
- WordPress elementor experience is a plus but NOT required.
- Skills Required: Adobe XD, UI and UX Design, UI Design, UX Design
- 4 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
UI and UX Design, UI Design, UX Designer
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Lunch: Partially Subsidize.
- Breakfast: Partially Subsidize.
- Quarterly Awards on Different Categories.
- Playstation with VR set to play.
- Premium online and Regular In-house training from Experts.
- Unlimited Tea/Coffee in office.