mPower is a pioneer and global leader in “Development Intelligence”, business intelligence for the social development in government and non-government sectors. If you are passionate about changing the world and improving the lives of millions of poor and disadvantaged people of the world combining both creativity & cutting-edge technology, apply for our UI & UX Designer vacancy.
- Validation of ideas and designs regarding prototypes and application interface using A/B tests and product performance.
- Collaboration and communication with both cross-functional teams and clients.
- Develop sketches, wireframes and mockups of systems/applications in successive sequences whenever relevant.
- Engage in field process analysis and user-centred design activities to validate assumptions in addition to the generation of summarized reports on user-data analysis, persona profiles, ideation techniques, scenarios and storyboards, prototype insights.
- Establish/iterate interaction design processes to optimize workflow in the project management cycle.
- Develop business around HCD and UX design for the development sector.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology or any other relevant discipline from any reputed university.
- Educational qualification may be relaxed for highly skilled candidates.
- (3-5) years of working experience in the relevant field.
- Strong understanding of mobile and web interface patterns and guidelines.
- Excellent graphic design skill, colour theory, fonts and illustration.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Graphics Design, UI design, UX design.
- A strong portfolio which demonstrates a range of tools and techniques and considerable ROI for a range of clients.
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, UX design in Adobe XD or MUSE is a plus.
- Knowledge of Design Thinking process.
- Understanding of interaction design principles.
- Must have Concept of wireframing, Prototyping.
- Should have a clear idea about Material design and human-centred Design, Responsive design layout.
- Experienced with a strong understanding of Front-End and UI Development.
- Strong time management skills, ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines including discernment of which projects are of greatest value to the company and marketing team.
- Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply. Candidates are encouraged to
apply as soon as possible.
- We will be conducting several interview sessions before the application deadline and as soon as we find a suitable candidate, we will select that candidate and move on ahead with that individual.