- Procurement Management Principles, Processes and Practices: Advanced knowledge of supplier management, RFQ, and cost-saving initiatives.
- Negotiation Skills: Advanced skills in negotiations.
- Reports: Proven ability to frequently prepare reports and logs.
- Sourcing Team Management: Ability to source and manage sourcing teams.
- High Ethical Standard: Must be able to recognize and avoid conflict of interest in compliance with Pathfinder’s requirement.
- Multi-tasking Skills: Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives at the same time.
- Self-Management and Teamwork: Ability to work independently or as a member of the team, the ability to be detailed-oriented, and ability to manage stress effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Communication and Influencing Skills: Proven ability to influence others at all levels in the organization through diplomacy and proven oral and written communication skills. Proven ability to develop and maintain supplier relations.
- Software Applications: Advanced knowledge of ERP, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook. Advanced knowledge of procurement software.
- Travel may be required in the Project Work Areas
- MBA / Postgraduate / Graduate from any reputed university
- Minimum 3-5 Years (Spinning, Textiles, Chemicals based preferably)
- As Per Company Policy