IT Magnet is an Australia-based software development company established 16 years ago in Australia. The company develops software for major national and international companies such as Nestle, Qantas Airways and Telstra as well as Australian government therefore the company must maintain a ate of the art software quality. With a diverse range of customers, IT Magnet gets involved in a variety of business process systems such as ERP, financial, construction, Geospatial, iOT and mobile app. IT Magnet is a rare software company that has successfully developed its own software development Framework.
IF YOU ARE A CHALLENGE SEEKER, ENJOY TECHNICAL DIVERSITY AND CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGIES, THIS IS YOUR IDEAL ROLE!!!
- The ideal candidate will be an intelligent, mature and level headed individual who will seek a long-term future with the company.
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a group of Australian and Bangladeshi developers to implement major .NET based application for Australian corporate, government and financial sectors.
- Analysing, Architecting and Designing large-scale applications and databases.
- Excellent capability of writing complex SQL queries, objects for SQL Server 2016
- The magnificent capability of understanding complex requirements, solving problems and making the right decision at right time.
- Providing technical leadership and mentorship to development team members
- Taking ownership of projects and leading until the successful launch
- Developing high performance .NET Core applications using cutting edge architecture and technologies such as microservice, service bus, Microsoft Azure, Data Factory, Geospatial, Angular, C#, MS SQL 2016/2019, Devexpress and Web API.
- B Sc (Hons) in Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree.
- 5 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Programmer/ Software Engineer/ Software Architect/ System Analyst/ Team Leader (Software)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- The candidate must have a minimum of 5 to 10 years of professional experience in designing and developing applications in a 3-tier architecture environment using Microsoft .NET Framework 4+ and .Net Core.
- Always eager to deliver high-quality products using best and optimised practises in a professional manner.
- Experience in Web API will be advantageous.
- Familiarity with third party controls and frameworks such as DevExpress, Telerik will be highly advantageous.
- The candidate must have excellent communication skill in English (writing and speaking).
- Must be highly committed to project deadlines.
- Long service bonus – cash bonus after 3 years (36 x x%) on monthly gross salary
- Annual leave and sick leave
- Bonus payments on major religious festivals
- Your salary will be reviewed once every 12 months and possibly increased (4%-10%) depending on your performance