We S.I. Chowdhury & Co. Ltd hereinafter called as “SICHO” represents the true meaning of Integrated Logistics Services that has been in Project Logistics business for the past 50 years covering the most reliable logistics & transportation solutions through ‘Air, Sea and Land’. We offer logistics solutions to Domestic & International customers incorporating all ranges of shipping & supply chain services by our highly skilled professional team. SICHO has been in existence in infra product logistics since 1968 and over the years has transformed itself as one of the brightest stars in the horizon of Clearing and Forwarding, Project Cargo Transportation & Handling, Freight Forwarding, Shipping, Master Stevedoring and Warehousing.
- Vendor Master Data maintenance.
- On-time posting by creating accounts payable before payment.
- Maintenance of Procure to pay Process (Requisition, sufficient supporting documents such approval notes, quotation, Purchase order, delivery challan, invoices, money receipt) for voucher preparation.
- Clarify any review invoice items, prices or receiving signatures Maintain copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence necessary for files
- Job costing payable creation before payment processing.
- Prepare Payment vouchers listing invoice number, date, vendor address, item description, amounts and coding per accounting policies and procedures
- Check vendor ledger for any previous payments as advance and determine the payable.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, statements.
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions with Bank.
- Notifying Line Manager to create new Vendor Code and Name in Tally. Collection of Vendor Creation Documents.
- BBA/ B. Com/ (Hons), Post-Graduation from Accounting
- Chartered Accountancy Course Completed
- At least 3-year(s) experiences in a relevant field.
- Excellent communication skills, presentation skills, and technical capacity
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts
- Age 20 to 25 years
- Fluency in English
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems
- Positive and Result Oriented
- Great teamwork skills
- As per Company Policy