Bangladesh Open University Admission, MBA Online Application: The Open University of Bangladesh may get a Masters’s degree in language and literature, history, political science philosophy, business management, public health. There are one-year and two-year postgraduate opportunities in different programs such as MA, MSS, MBA, and MPH.
Bangladesh Open University Admission (MBA Online Application)
Teaching is undertaken at five schools in the Bangladesh Open University. Schools include the Open School, the School of Education, the School of Social Sciences, Humanities and Languages, the School of Business, the School of Agriculture and Rural Development, and the School of Science and Technology. Admission to Bangladesh Open University is carried out on a semester basis in various courses at regular intervals during the year.
What is Bangladesh Open University Admission?
Age or split is not a barrier to learning at an open university. You won’t have trouble getting entry into any degree course, even though you have a break from your thesis. Any student who has passed the HSC can enroll in a 4-year honors program at the open university.
The 12 Regional and 60 Sub Regional Open University center locations throughout the country will provide information. The open university website (www.bou.edu.bd) is also available for dispatch.
The studies’ breakdown is not to be disappointed. By studying at an open university, a successful career can be established. Job prospects in government and non-government organizations can be found in whatever subject matter. Many interested in work, industry, or some other occupation may also develop a career with a degree from this university. As you are running your own company, it would be better for you to participate in the BBS (3-year term) or BBA (4-year term) scheme.
What is MBA, CEMBA, and M.Sc in Bangladesh Open University Admission?
- MBA: There is a chance to study an MBA at the Gazipur and Dhaka campuses of the Bangladesh Open University. The MBA at night can also be achieved. MBA in Human Resources Administration, Communications, Accounting, and Computer Technology and Finance and Banking.
- CEMBA: The first institution in the world to deliver the Commonwealth Executive Masters in Corporate Management (CEMBA) and the Commonwealth Executive Masters in Public Administration (CEMBA). The degree is conferred in cooperation with the Commonwealth of Learning, Allama Iqbal Open University of Pakistan, Open University of Sri Lanka, and Open Universities of different Commonwealth countries.
- M.Sc: There are opportunities for postgraduate studies in different fields of research under the Bangladesh Open University. The Open University School of Science and Technology offers admissions to Master’s degrees in Public Health, Master’s degrees in Disabilities Management and Recovery, Master’s degree in Information Engineering, Master’s degree in Pharmacology. Students can be admitted.
Keep Reading: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in Bangladesh
Bangladesh Open University Admission for online MBA course
After taking a higher degree, everybody needs to become professional. However, with the outbreak of the corona epidemic, all forms of educational facilities have been declared closed. Many individuals can seek higher education. However, Bangladesh Open University is offering two-year online MBA courses in several subjects. Interested and qualifying students should apply online from home.
Bangladesh Open University Admission Courses Available
- Human Resource Management
- Finance and Banking and Accounting.
What are the Requirements for Bangladesh Open University Admission?
- Students with an undergraduate or postgraduate degree from any recognized university or college in any subject, including humanities, social sciences, research, business school, can apply for admission to the MBA (Bangla) program.
- Students with a BGB degree with a CGPA of 2.75 may apply directly for admission to the third semester of the MBA.
- Degree holders of other subjects should have at least six marks. In any case, you ought to get at least two points in the oral examination. The students got to get a computer.
How Much Bangladesh Open University Admission Cost?
Application fee: 500 rupees only
The expense of confirmation in different courses of Bangladesh Open University is not as much as that of public and private colleges. For instance: Masters of Public Health will cost around 7 thousand rupees. There is no additional tension on the understudies to pay the charges in the semester framework. Understudies get as long as five years to finish any course of Bangladesh Open University.
Application Process for Bangladesh Open University Admission
- Admissions to the MBA curriculum can be made online.
- In this situation, the admission process will be finished by signing in and paying to http://osaps.bou.edu.bd.
- Taka will be deposited at bKash and Sure Cash In the event of the completion of the admission events, separate fees, including admission fees, may be charged by the student concerned.
- Enter http://osaps.bou.edu.bd. in your tab and press Enter + Username + Login with User Id and Password + Go to Manu Student Services and click on Course Registration.
- After completion of the online admission process, save the payment-related information such as profile, account number, money sum, transaction history, and a print copy of the registered courses and send it to the Regional/Sub-Regional Center concerned.
- If an OK message is sent to the claimant but has not been proven until the certificate has been checked, the applicant will forfeit its eligibility for entry.
Additional Information about Bangladesh Open University Admission
- Date of application: 14 August 2020 to 14 October 2020
- Application Form Verification Selection Date: Not Available Yet
- Date and place of oral examination: Not Available Yet
- Merit list published: 28 October 2020
- Date of Admission: 26 October 2020 to 20 December 2020
- Date of admission (including late fee): Not Available Yet
- Orientation Class: 1 January 2021 Own Regional Center
- Tutorial Class: 8 January 2021
Bangladesh Open University Admission MBA Study Center Name
- Dhaka College, Dhaka.
- Government Bangabandhu College, Gaepalganj.
- Government Bangla College, Mirpur, Dhaka.
- Government MM College, Yasher.
- Government Devendra College, Manikganj
- Kushtia Government College, Kushtia.
- Kisherganj Government Women’s College, Kisherganj.
- Government BL College, Khulna.
- Madan Mahen College, Sylhet.
- Azam Khan Government Commerce College, Khulna.
- Comilla Victoria Government College, Comilla.
- Sirajganj Government College, Sirajganj.
- Government City College, Chittagong.
- Government Azizul Haque College, Bogra.
- Government Haji Muhammad Mohsin College.
- Gaibandha Government College, Gaibandha.
- Government Commerce College, Chittagong.
- Rajshahi College, Rajshahi.
- Government Barisal College, Barisal.
- Government Edward College, Pabna.
- Patuakhali Government College, Patuakhali.
- Carmichael College, Rangpur.
- Government Rajendra College, Faridpur.