- To monitor, diagnose, and resolve complex server and computer system issues.
- Troubleshooting Servers, Storage, Software, and Configuration such as DNS, FTP, DFS and Web.
- To install, configure, and maintain, servers, storage, database, application online & offline backup.
- To monitor the environmental conditions of a data center to ensure they are optimum for servers, routers, and other devices.
- To perform system repairs and update software/operating systems.
- To calibrate and monitor data center servers to ensure efficient performance.
- To conduct inspections on power and cooling systems to ensure they are operational and efficient.
- To ensure all work according to local, global regulations.
- To maintain inventory for equipment keep records of warranty for all tools and equipment.
- To develop standard operation procedures for various operations.
- To manage the floor, cabinet space, cooling, power, network port, and all consumable capacities (cables, rail kits, etc)
- To ensure compliance with data center standards, policies, and processes via the defined change control process.
- To coordinate with support team to provide organizational user support and solution like install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications, troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Any other activities assigned by management.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- B.Sc in CSE / EEE / ETE from reputed University
- Preferred Professional Certification: CCNA,MCSA,VCP
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Cloud Computing, End User Support, VMware, Windows or Linux server administration
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry), Multinational Companies
- Age 25 to 32 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Strong working knowledge of server hardware (rack and blade form factors).
- Good understanding of the electrical and mechanical systems used in a data centre environment, including UPS systems, ATS units, PDU/PMM units, and CRAC units.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with various groups including Systems Engineers, Storage Engineers, Networking Design & Architecture, etc.
- Deep understanding of VMware ESXi troubleshooting.
- Strong Documentation.
- Should have strong ability of corresponding in English & Bengali
- T/A, Mobile bill, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2